Monday, October 28, 2013

Sidetracked by life...

I've come to this page repeatedly over the last 6 weeks.  Not sure what to say or where to go with all of the ideas swirling in my head.  The reality is, they are all so intertwined at times, it is hard to separate them to pull just one out.  There are times when I get a bit overwhelmed with life and the things I have to do.  There are times I just need to step back and say "I can't fit that in right now, check back later".  A few friends even asked if we were having problems {in our friendships} and if everything was ok.  Yep, it sure is and was.  I just run a busy schedule and have times where I need to downsize what I am doing, and focus on the biggest/most important projects.  It was hard and still is, but I had to focus on business for a bit.  I had an amazing month for August and September with both of my business ventures, but I had the great pleasure of promoting to SUPERVISOR with Lilla Rose in September.  It all started with one clip and one party, but now I have more of an opportunity to earn money to help meet the needs of my family.  My growing Lilla Rose team is a huge blessing in my life, and I can't thank them enough for what they've done for me.

Coming up?  Watch for some fun reviews.  I am also participating in the Gratitude Challenge with a sweet friend.  I have some business and health articles in the works too... I promise that winter is knocking at the door here in northern Minnesota and I will have more time to write consistently in just a few short days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment